Wednesday, April 17, 2019


On April 5, 2019 my classmate Jaz Pintar blogged “Our Education Is in Trouble!” Here are my thoughts on the article. I chose this blog post because one blog that I did over this semester was regarding school the funding system. I honestly agree with you Jaz Pintar that nothing has changed with Texas school funding system. We keep on trying to beg the Texas legislature to give more money to schools to let children have a good educational system, but nothing is changing. I totally agree with your augment; Texas has not done anything to improve our educational system for future students, but they spend millions of dollars on standardized tested, hindering the public educational system for future generations. I enjoy reading your article because I felt the same way about education, and I really think that Texas should think more about funding it.              

No comments:

Post a Comment