Wednesday, May 8, 2019


On May 4, 2019 my classmate posted the blog stag 7. I choose to comment on this blog post. I totally identify with what the blog is talking about. Since President Trump has taken office, everything has been destroyed and a lot of changes have been made. I agree that local governments should have more control over their land. Taking people’s taxes and using that money to make a wall between Texas and Mexico needs to be stopped. It is true that the media is trying to tell local governments to try to stop Trump because he is destroying other people’s land that has been theirs for years and years, I agree with all the statements, but unfortunately no one has listened to the media, and they are building a wall. I feel like we need to stop President Trump, but at the end nobody really can stop him, until his term is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment